Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (OTC: QEPC) declared a one-time dividend of $0.05 per share.
The dividend will be payable on August 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neenah Paper (NP) Announces $0.47 Quarterly Dividend
- Newtek Business Services (NEWT) to Acquire National Bank of New York City
- Equitable Holdings (EQH) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!