Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (OTC: QEPC) declared a one-time dividend of $0.05 per share.
The dividend will be payable on August 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 14, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 13, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces $1.25B Share Buyback; Hikes Dividend; Reports Q2
- ContextLogic (WISH) Appoints CFO Vivian Liu as COO, Announces Board Changes
- Chemed Corporation (CHE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 0.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!