Poshmark Inc. (POSH) Prices 6.6M Share IPO at $42/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Poshmark, Inc. (NASDAQ: POSH) today announced the pricing of the initial public offering (IPO) of 6,600,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $42.00 per share. All of the shares are being offered by Poshmark. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on Jan. 14, 2021 under the symbol "POSH." In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to buy up to an additional 990,000 shares of Class A common stock from the company at the IPO price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on Jan. 19, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, and Barclays Capital Inc. are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, William Blair & Company, L.L.C, Raymond James & Associates, Inc., Cowen and Company, LLC, and JMP Securities LLC are acting as book-running managers.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh
- AppLovin Corp. (APP) Prices 25M Share IPO at $80/Sh
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) To Pursue Strategic Investment In Lieu Of Tangible Equity Unit Offering; Common Stock Offering Will Proceed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, Raymond James, Morgan Stanley, JMP Securities, Barclays, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!