Pool Corp. (POOL) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pool Corp. (NASDAQ: POOL) reported Q4 EPS of $1.45, $0.69 better than the analyst estimate of $0.76. Revenue for the quarter came in at $839.26 million versus the consensus estimate of $700.74 million.
- Record annual net sales of $3.9 billion for 2020, up 23% from 2019, including a 44% increase in Q4 2020
- 2020 operating margin of 11.8%, up 110 bps from 2019
- Record 2020 diluted EPS of $8.97, an increase of 40% over 2019, or an increase of 44% excluding tax benefits in both periods and non-cash impairments recorded in Q1 2020
- Cash provided by operations of $397.6 million, an improvement of $98.8 million from 2019
- 2021 diluted EPS guidance range of $9.12 - $9.62, including an estimated $0.11 tax benefit
“As the pandemic forced families to spend more time at home in 2020, they sought out opportunities to create or expand existing home-based outdoor living and entertainment spaces. This created unprecedented demand throughout our markets. Our scale and execution, combined with favorable weather conditions, drove truly remarkable results for the year, including an exceptionally strong fourth quarter. I am extremely proud of the outstanding efforts of the POOLCORP team, whose commitment to our customers, while maintaining a safe environment for fellow employees and our communities under very challenging conditions, is second to none,” commented Peter D. Arvan, president and CEO.
Pool Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $9.01-$9.51, versus the consensus of $9.25.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pool Corp. (POOL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) Reports Prelim. Q1 Revenue, FY21 Guidance
- TFF Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TFFP) Awarded Contract under DARPA’s Next-Generation Personalized Protective Biosystems Program for U.S. Warfighters