Pinterest (PINS) CFO to Depart
- Wall St ends higher as Yellen vows actions to safeguard deposits
- Wall Street digests Powell's comments on banks, rate cuts and inflation
- PacWest says it would not be 'prudent' to go ahead with capital raise; Analyst optimistic
- Block (SQ) shares plunge after Hindenburg claims it misleads investors with 'inflated metrics'
- Coinbase Wells Notice: Oppenheimer cuts; Mizuho says a third of revenue could be affected
Get Alerts PINS Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) today announced that Todd Morgenfeld, Chief Financial Officer and Head of Business Operations, will transition from Pinterest to pursue new career opportunities on July 1, 2023.
“On behalf of the entire company and Board of Directors, I’d like to thank Todd for his outstanding contributions to Pinterest over the past six-plus years,” said Bill Ready, CEO of Pinterest. “Todd led the company’s IPO process, built a strong finance function and advanced our revenue functions and business operations. He’s been a disciplined creator of shareholder value; during Todd’s tenure, Pinterest’s revenue increased ten-fold and margins expanded meaningfully. I’m personally grateful for Todd’s partnership over the past two quarters and appreciate his commitment to a seamless transition.”
“I am honored to have been part of the transformational growth and change Pinterest has undergone these last six years,” said Morgenfeld. “I’m especially proud of the extraordinary team we have built, and I look forward to watching the company continue to innovate, execute and grow over the next several years.”
As part of this announcement, effective immediately, Andréa Mallard, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer and Bill Watkins, Chief Revenue Officer, will now report directly to Bill Ready, CEO. These functions are critical to delivering value to Pinners and advertisers and will work closely with the Executive Team on executing against strategic priorities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinterest (PINS) call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put as shares rally 3.2%
- Pinterest (PINS) option IV near low end of range
- Simon Property Group (SPG) Appoints Randall J. Lewis to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!