Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) Reports Drilling Activity for September
- Apple (AAPL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revs Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY, INC. (NASDAQ: PTEN) today reported that for the month of September 2021, the Company had an average of 83 drilling rigs operating. For the three months ended September 30, 2021, the Company had an average of 80 drilling rigs operating.
Average drilling rigs operating reported in the Company's monthly announcements represent the average number of the Company's drilling rigs that were earning revenue under a drilling contract. The Company cautioned that numerous factors in addition to average drilling rigs operating can impact the Company's operating results and that a particular trend in the number of drilling rigs operating may or may not indicate a trend in or be indicative of the Company's financial performance. The Company intends to continue providing monthly updates on drilling rigs operating shortly after the end of each month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Facebook changes name to Meta as it refocuses on virtual reality
- Hancock Whitney Corporation (HWC) Appoints Sonia A. Pérez and H. Merritt Lane to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!