Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Declares $.0575 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Pathfinder Bancorp (NASDAQ: PBHC) declared a quarterly dividend of $.0575 per share, or $0.23 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 12, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!