Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc (OCDX) Prices 76M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc (NASDAQ: OCDX), the world's largest pure-play in vitro diagnostics company dedicated to improving and saving lives through innovative laboratory testing and blood-typing solutions, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 76 million ordinary shares at $17.00 per share. The gross proceeds raised from this offering are expected to be $1,292 million. Ortho's ordinary shares are expected to begin trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market on January 28, 2021, under the symbol "OCDX," and the offering is expected to close on February 1, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Ortho has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 11.4 million additional ordinary shares at the initial public offering price less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Ortho intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to redeem $160 million in aggregate principal amount of 7.375% senior notes due 2025 and $270 million in aggregate principal amount of 7.250% senior notes due 2028, in each case issued by certain of Ortho's subsidiaries, repay borrowings under its dollar term loan facility, and for working capital and general corporate purposes, which may include further repayment of indebtedness.
The offering is being made through an underwriting group led by J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities, and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, who are acting as lead bookrunning managers, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, UBS Investment Bank, Evercore ISI and Piper Sandler, who are acting as joint bookrunning managers, and ING, Macquarie Capital, Nomura, TCG Capital Markets L.L.C., Drexel Hamilton, H.C. Wainwright & Co., Ramirez & Co., Inc. and Siebert Williams Shank, who are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- Akoya Biosciences (AKYA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, UBS, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Nomura, S1, IPO, H.C. Wainwright, Drexel Hamilton
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!