OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 14.3% to $0.08; 2% Yield
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized. This is a 14.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.07.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
Jose Rafael Fernandez, President, Chief Executive officer, and Vice Chairman of the Board, said: “The dividend increase reflects earnings and capital growth, despite COVID-19, from OFG’s larger scale and stronger business activity.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on OFG Bancorp (OFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) to Acquire Silent-Aire for Up to $870 Million
- Sanofi (SNY) Acquires Tidal Therapeutics for $160M Upfront and Up to $310M in Milestones
- CSS Entertainment (CSSE) to Acquire Sonar Entertainment Assets