Novo Integrated Sciences (NVOS) Prices $8.0 Million Registered Direct Offering
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Novo Integrated Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVOS) (the “Company” or “Novo Integrated Sciences”), a U.S.-based provider of multidisciplinary primary healthcare in Canada, today announced it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain accredited institutional investors to purchase approximately $8.0 million of its common stock in a registered direct offering and warrants to purchase common stock in a concurrent private placement. The combined purchase price for one share of common stock and each warrant will be $3.35.
Under the terms of the purchase agreement, Novo Integrated Sciences has agreed to sell 2,388,050 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 2,388,050 shares of common stock. The warrants will be immediately exercisable, will expire on the five year and six-month anniversary of the issuance date and will have an exercise price of $3.35 per share.
Novo Integrated Sciences expects the net proceeds from the registered direct offering and concurrent private placement to be approximately $7,258,500 after deducting the placement agent’s fees and other estimated offering expenses. The offering is expected to close on or about April 13, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole placement agent in connection with the offering.
The shares of common stock are being offered pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-254278), which was declared effective by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on March 22, 2021. The warrants issued in the concurrent private placement and shares issuable upon exercise of such warrants were offered in a private placement under Section 4(a)(2) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Act”), and Rule 506(b) of Regulation D promulgated thereunder and have not been registered under the Act or applicable state securities laws.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Data Storage Corporation (DTST) Prices 1.6M Unit Upsized Offering at $6.75/Unit; Announces Uplisting to Nasdaq
- Evofem Biosciences (EVFM) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock, Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!