NiSource (NI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NiSource (NYSE: NI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.34, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33.
"2020 was a year like no other, but the NiSource team remained focused on our core mission of delivering safe, reliable energy service to our customers and the communities we serve throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, while at the same time completing steps to reposition the company to execute on significant long term growth opportunities," said NiSource President and CEO Joe Hamrock. "Our 2020 financial and operational results reflect the resiliency of the business, and we continued to execute on our safety and asset modernization programs as well as our electric generation transition strategy. In Indiana, we completed two wind power projects in December, and we continue to expect that our infrastructure and generation investments will drive compound annual growth of 7 to 9 percent in net operating earnings per share from 2021 through 2024 while reducing greenhouse gas emissions 90 percent by 2030."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NiSource (NI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Announces 1Q EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- Immucell Corp (ICCC) Closes $4,250,000 Equity Financing