Neos Therapeutics (NEOS) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Slight Miss on Revenues
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Neos Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NEOS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.16), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $14.49 million versus the consensus estimate of $14.55 million.
“Since late 2018, we have been steadfast in taking action to better position Neos for long-term profitability and growth. Today, we have made the difficult but necessary decision to reduce headcount across the organization to streamline costs and further strengthen our long-term outlook as we adjust to a rapidly changing economic environment and the recent impact on our business as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We believe this decision will ensure and accelerate our path to profitability, enable further investment in our pipeline candidate, NT0502, for the treatment of sialorrhea and strengthen our ability to acquire on-market product opportunities to leverage our commercial organization. We acknowledge this decision impacts many talented employees, and I would like to personally thank them for their contributions to Neos and their dedication to the patients we serve,” said Jerry McLaughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Neos Therapeutics (NEOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom-Backed Events Platform Cvent to Go Public via $5.3 Billion SPAC Deal
- Industrial Human Capital, Inc. (AXHU) Announces 25M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Lucid Motors (LCID) and Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) Close Business Combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesLayoffs, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!