Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Announces Renewed FFA Sponsorship Agreement
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEOGEN Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) announced today that it has renewed its sponsorship agreement with the National FFA that will support the organization's 2022 Supervised Agricultural Experiences (SAE) Grants.
Under the terms of the agreement, NEOGEN will donate $2 to the National FFA Foundation for each bottle of Prozap® StandGuard® Pour-on horn fly and lice control solution that is sold from October 1, 2021, through March 31, 2022, up to a total of $250,000. StandGuard Pour-on is a powerful, low-dose, and easy-to-use treatment that provides season-long lice control for beef cattle with one application.
"We are happy to continue our long-term support of the National FFA and their mission to develop the future leaders and educators of the agricultural industry," said John Adent, NEOGEN's President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are pleased to be able to help fund $1,000 grants for students to begin or expand upon their supervised agricultural experiences as they explore the many facets of the industry."
"We are excited to once again have NEOGEN helping to support the development of young people in agriculture," said Molly Ball, President of the National FFA Foundation and Chief Marketing Officer of the National FFA Organization. "Their contribution to our SAE Grants will help to ensure the growth of our next generation of leaders."
The National FFA Organization is a school-based national youth leadership development organization of more than 735,000 student members as part of 8,817 local FFA chapters in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The FFA mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agricultural education. For more, visit the National FFA Organization online at FFA.org and on Facebook and Twitter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) To Roll Out FSD Beta 10.3; Pushes Software to Investor with Poor 'Safety Score'
- Anthem to Hold Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Third Quarter Results on October 20, 2021
- CurrencyWorks Invited to Participate in WSJ Tech Trailblazers in the Business of NFTs Speaker Series
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!