Nano Dimension (NNDM) Announces $100M Share Buyback
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nano Dimension Ltd. (Nasdaq: NNDM), an industry-leader in Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME) and Micro-Additive Manufacturing (Micro-AM), announced today that its board of directors has authorized a one-year share repurchase plan (the “Repurchase Plan”) allowing the Company to invest up to $100 million to repurchase its American Depository Shares (the “ADS”).
The Repurchase Plan authorizes the Company’s management to repurchase ADSs, from time to time, in open market transactions, and/or in privately negotiated transactions or in any other legally permissible ways, depending on market conditions, share price, trading volume and other factors. Such repurchases will be made in accordance with applicable U.S. securities laws and regulations, under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”), and applicable Israeli law, and are subject to the approval of the Israeli court, which is meant to ensure that the Company has enough resources for the Repurchase Plan without affecting its other on-going obligations and commitments.
The Company may repurchase all or a portion of the authorized repurchase amount. The Repurchase Plan does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of the ADSs and may be suspended or terminated at any time at management’s discretion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Concludes Strategic Review Process
- Aegon to repurchase shares to neutralize 2021 final dividend paid in shares
- First High-School Education Group (FHS) Announces RMB 4M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Buybacks, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!