Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD) Prices 29.415M Share Registered Direct Offering at $1.70/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Naked Brand Group Limited (NASDAQ: NAKD) today announced that it has entered into securities purchase agreements with certain institutional investors for the issuance and sale of 29,415,000 of its ordinary shares at a price of $1.70 per share, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $50 million, in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole placement agent for the offering.
The offering is expected to close on or about February 1, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amplitech Group Inc. (AMPG) Prices 2.715M Share Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Announces Pricing and Increased Size of Offering of Convertible Senior Notes