NMI Holdings' (NMIH) National MI Integrates with OpenClose
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), the primary operating subsidiary of NMI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMIH), is now integrated with OpenClose, a fintech provider offering mortgage lenders a browser-based, comprehensive loan origination software (LOS) suite.
With the integration, lenders can access National MI’s Rate GPS® rate quotes via the OpenClose LenderAssist™ LOS and order mortgage insurance directly through the OpenClose platform.
“National MI’s integration with OpenClose provides lenders with a true end-to-end, multi-channel LOS and application programming interface (API) suite, enabling an efficient mortgage insurance quoting and ordering process,” said National MI Chief Sales Officer Norm Fitzgerald. “OpenClose allows National MI customers to originate loans more seamlessly, and we’re proud to team up with them.”
“We’re very pleased to partner with National MI to make its competitive Rate GPS pricing available directly on the LenderAssist platform,” said OpenClose Chief Revenue Officer Vince Furey. “This integration enhances and streamlines the process for obtaining mortgage insurance rate quotes and ordering private mortgage insurance for National MI and OpenClose customers, saving them time and money.”
“OpenClose is known for its smooth and seamless integrations, which we have experienced first-hand when working with them,” said Fitzgerald.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NMI Holdings, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on February 15, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Reaffirms its Commitment to Health and Safety, Announces the Opt-In of its Three Brands to CDC’s COVID-19 Program for Cruise Ships
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs' (GS) Most Elite Rank To Get Millions In One-time Payouts - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!