NCR Corp. (NCR) Acquires Terafina
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a leading provider of software and technology that runs self-directed banking for financial institutions, today announced the acquisition of Terafina, a leading solution provider for customer account opening and onboarding across digital, branch and call center channels.
Terafina expands NCR sales and marketing capabilities in its industry-leading Digital First Banking platform to drive revenue growth across consumer and business market segments. Integrating the customer onboarding experience into the NCR Digital First platform will drive higher customer satisfaction and increase the number of products which a customer will open. This combination enables financial institutions to build stronger customer relationships, strengthen brand loyalty and delight customers across their digital and physical channels.
“Digital Banking is a key aspect of the NCR-as-a-Service strategy we laid out at Investor Day in December,” said Michael D. Hayford, president and chief executive officer, NCR Corporation. “Terafina has been a partner of ours and is already up and running, integrated with our Digital Banking platform. We know this adds value for our clients by making digital account sales, marketing and onboarding easier, so they can provide a superior experience for customers.”
“We are very excited to combine with NCR’s Digital Banking business, which we believe is one of the largest and clearly one of the leading innovators in the marketplace,” said Meheriar Hasan, Founder & CEO, Terafina. “Terafina is looking forward to take what we’ve built and see it grow together with NCR.”
The acquisition of Terafina is consistent with NCR’s strategy to acquire early stage software companies to enhance product capabilities and extend NCR leadership in the vertical industries NCR serves.
Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- Future FinTech Group (FTFT) Reports Acquisition of Nice Talent Asset Management
- BancorpSouth (BXS) to Combine with Cadence Bancorporation (CADE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!