Middleby Corp (MIDD) Acquires CVP Systems
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ: MIDD) today announced the acquisition of CVP Systems, a leading manufacturer of high-speed packaging systems for the meat processing industry. The company is based in Downers Grove, Ill., and has approximately $20 million in annual revenues.
“CVP Systems is a world leader in Modified Atmosphere Packaging, a highly innovative packaging technology that extends the shelf life of food through removing air and introducing a more beneficial environment during packaging. The addition of CVP further deepens the capabilities of our food processing group with a highly complementary technology to our product portfolio,” said Selim A. Bassoul, Chairman and CEO of The Middleby Corporation. “With this acquisition we add a highly respected brand and continue to strengthen the portfolio of comprehensive solutions that we offer our customers in the food processing industry.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) to Acquire Real Property Assets of Bally's (BALY) Two Rhode Island Assets for $1 Billion
- Kalera Public (KAL) and Agrico Acquisition Corporation Announce Closing of Business Combination and listing on NASDAQ
- Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) to Acquire Real Property Assets of Bally’s (BALY) for $1 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!