Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 7.9% Yield
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ: LOAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $.26 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Village Super Market (VLGEA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!