Lazard (LAZ) Reports March AUM
- Dow ends at record high as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lazard Ltd (NYSE: LAZ) reported today that its preliminary assets under management (“AUM”) as of March 31, 2021 totaled approximately $264.9 billion. The month’s AUM included market appreciation of $8.2 billion, net outflows of $0.8 billion and foreign exchange depreciation of $3.2 billion. Preliminary average assets under management for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 were $261.5 billion.
(1) Preliminary – subject to adjustment
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Safe Bulkers (SB) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat
- SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW) Tops Q1 EPS by 69c, Revenues Beat
- Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesLazard, Twitter, Hedge Funds, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!