KeyCorp (KEY) Announces Management Changes
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) announced that Donald R. Kimble, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Administrative Officer, will retire on May 1, 2023. He will be succeeded by Clark H.I. Khayat, currently Chief Strategy Officer.
"Don is a highly respected leader both inside and outside our company, using his expertise to help shape our strategy and position Key for sound, profitable growth," said Christopher M. Gorman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of KeyCorp. "On a personal note, I want to thank Don for his tireless commitment, sound judgement, and steadfast leadership."
"I want to congratulate Clark on his planned succession as KeyCorp's Chief Financial Officer upon Don's retirement," Chris added. "Clark is a strategic and purpose-driven leader who has played a critical role in both developing and executing our strategy. He has a deep understanding of the operating environment, our industry, and our organization."
Khayat will continue to serve as a member of KeyCorp's executive leadership team reporting to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Chris Gorman and as CFO, will oversee the finance function, including such areas as accounting, tax, treasury, financial planning and analysis, investor relations, and corporate strategy.
Khayat joined KeyCorp in 2012, leading Corporate Strategy and then serving as Group Head of Commercial Payments. He established Key's enterprise payments and Fintech partnership strategies. Khayat led the company's strategy to build targeted scale through a series of investments in capabilities such as digital and analytics as well as successful niche acquisitions, including Laurel Road, Cain Brothers, and Pacific Crest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signing Day Sports (SGN) Appoints Richard Symington as President and Chief Technology Officer
- InnovAge (INNV) Announces Acquisition of ConcertoCare’s PACE Program
- LianBio (LIAN) Confirms Receipt of Unsolicited Proposal from Concentra Biosciences
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Pacific Crest Securities, FDIC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!