KeyCorp (KEY) Acquires AQN Strategies
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Key (NYSE: KEY) has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire AQN Strategies LLC ("AQN"), an analytics-driven consultancy with deep expertise in the financial services industry. At the close of the transaction, AQN Founder and Managing Partner Ben Sabloff was named Key's Head of Analytics, responsible for leading customer-focused analytics strategies across the bank.
Founded in 2016, AQN's highly experienced operators have worked with banks and fintechs across the industry to deliver value-based strategies by combining rigorous data and analytics capabilities with expertise across the credit and payments value chain.
This acquisition aligns to Key's relationship strategy and underscores the bank's ongoing commitment to employ data-driven approaches that enable a simultaneous expansion of customer reach while maintaining a rigorous focus on risk discipline.
"I am pleased to welcome Ben Sabloff and the AQN team to Key. Having worked with them over the past two years as a consultant to Key, I am excited to combine Key's unique platform and AQN's deep analytics expertise," said Head of Payments & Analytics at Key, Ken Gavrity. "The dynamic nature of our industry and the vast amounts of data available from our increasing digital environment require a relentless focus on insights and experimentation to drive customer value and create great customer experiences. Ben has created a world class team and we look forward to his influence and leadership as we continue our digital and analytics transformation."
"We're very excited to join Key," said Sabloff. "We look forward to bringing our experience and our data-driven approach to drive strategies that will enable Key's targeted scale strategy across its vast customer base. I'm confident that our people and capabilities are a natural complement to the bank's strengths and strategy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RealPage's (RP) to be halted April 21 ahead of closing of merger, says Nasdaq
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Signs Definitive Merger Agreement with SharpLink
- Inotiv (NOTV) to Purchase Bolder BioPATH, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, FDIC, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!