Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ: ICMB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.22, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19.
Mr. Michael C. Mauer, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, said, "The current market has highlighted companies with resilient business models and strong capital structures. In this environment we continue to see good investment opportunities at attractive yields."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. (ICMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Announces Johanna Mercier to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!