Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.77 per share, or $3.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Int'l Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield
- MAXIMUS (MMS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield