ION Acquisition Corp 2 Ltd. (IACB) Prices 22M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ION Acquisition Corp 2 Ltd. (NYSE: IACB) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 22,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on The New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) and trade under the ticker symbol “IACB.U” beginning on February 11, 2021. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-eighth of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable to purchase one Class A ordinary share at a price of $11.50 per share. After the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on the NYSE under the symbols “IACB” and “IACB WS,” respectively. The offering is expected to close on February 16, 2021.
The Company is a blank check company incorporated for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue a business combination target in any business or industry, the Company intends to focus on the rapidly growing universe of Israeli companies and entrepreneurs that apply technology and innovation to our everyday lives. The Company is sponsored by ION Holdings 2, LP, an affiliate of ION Asset Management Ltd.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Morgan Stanley are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. AmeriVet Securities is acting as co-manager for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,300,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- Liquidia Technologies (LQDA) Announces $21.7 Million Private Placement of Common Stock
- Coinbase (COIN) Picks Up Second 'Buy' Rating Into IPO; an 'Extraordinarily Rare Asset,' Says MoffettNathanson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!