HyreCar (HYRE) Misses Q1 EPS by 21c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HyreCar (NASDAQ: HYRE) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.37), $0.21 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.47 million.
First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights
- Revenue was $7.45 million, compared to $5.78 million in the same period last year, an increase of 29%.
- Net Loss of ($7.2) million and earnings per share of ($0.37), compared to ($4.1) million and ($0.25) in the same period last year.
- Adjusted EBITDA of ($3.4) million and adjusted EBITDA per share of ($0.16), also referred to as adjusted net loss per share, compared to $(3.3) million or ($0.20) per share in the same period last year.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents were $25.5 million as of March 31, 2021.
“HyreCar’s first-quarter revenues grew to $7.4 million in the quarter, showing the resilience of our platform and the growing demand for our services as the country opens up,” said Joe Furnari, Chief Executive Officer of HyreCar. “With the additional cars we are onboarding on a daily basis our daily rental rates continue to grow and we are well-positioned to take advantage of opportunities in rideshare and delivery as states continue to re-open.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on HyreCar (HYRE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA) Names Blake Schroeder as its new CEO
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!