Henry Schein (HSIC) Increases Share Buyback by $400M
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental and medical practitioners, announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $400 million of shares of the Company's common stock.
This program is in addition to the $400 million repurchase program announced in May 2021, which was fully executed.
The Company had approximately 136 million shares outstanding as of August 17, 2022. This new authorization represents approximately 3.9 percent of shares outstanding at the current stock price. Purchases may be made from time to time in the open market, or through negotiated transactions.
“This new share repurchase authorization reflects our team’s commitment to delivering on our strategic priorities and creating sustainable value by investing in our business for growth,” said Ronald N. South, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Henry Schein. “We are acutely focused on deploying capital to drive long-term value and executing on our balanced capital allocation strategy, which includes investments to support organic growth, strategic acquisitions, and share repurchases.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) reinstating full-year 2023 earnings guiance, announces $10B buyback and 33% dividend increase
- Holland America Line Sets New Black Friday Records for Bookings in the U.S. (CCL)
- AbbVie (ABBV) Announces Positive Topline Results from Phase 2 LUMINOSITY Trial Evaluating Telisotuzumab-Vedotin for Patients with Previously Treated NSCLC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!