Hayward Holdings Inc. (HAYW) Prices 40.28M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hayward Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HAYW) global designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad portfolio of pool equipment and associated automation systems, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 40,277,778 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $17.00 per share. Of the shares offered, 22,200,000 shares are being offered by Hayward and 18,077,778 shares are being offered by existing stockholders. In addition, the existing stockholders granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 6,041,666 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount. Hayward’s common stock is expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on March 12, 2021, under the ticker symbol “HAYW.” The offering is expected to close on March 16, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The gross proceeds from the offering to Hayward, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Hayward, are expected to be approximately $377.4 million. Hayward intends to use the net proceeds it receives from the offering to repay outstanding indebtedness under its senior secured credit facilities. Hayward will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the existing stockholders.
BofA Securities, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Nomura are acting as joint lead bookrunning managers for the offering. Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Baird, Guggenheim Securities and Jefferies are also acting as joint bookrunning managers. BMO Capital Markets, KeyBanc Capital Markets, William Blair, Houlihan Lokey and Moelis & Company are acting as co-managers.
This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maravai LifeSciences (MRVI) Prices 18M Share Secondary Offering at $31.25
- Phreesia Inc. (PHR) Prices 4.5M Shares at $50
- Vascular Biogenics (VBLT) Prices Public Offering of Ordinary Shares and Pre-Funded Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, William Blair, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, BMO Capital, Nomura, S1, IPO, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!