Hasbro (HAS) Longtime Chairman & CEO Brian Goldner Passes Away at 58
- Solid Microsoft forecast, tech strength push Nasdaq higher
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Tops EPS and Revenue Estimates But Shares Dip on YouTube and Cloud Miss, Analysts See Positive Risk/Reward Despite High Expectations
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Gains on Strong FQ1 Results and Guidance, Analysts Raise Price Targets on Azure and Windows Outperformance
- Goldman Sachs Expects Coca-Cola (KO) Stock to Outperform Today After Strong Q3 Results
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brian D. Goldner, longtime Chairman & CEO of Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS), passed away at the age of 58.
Goldner, who joined the company in 2000, was appointed CEO in 2008, and becoming Chairman of the Board in 2015, was instrumental in transforming Hasbro into a global play and entertainment leader, expanding the company beyond toys and games into television, movies, digital gaming and beyond.
According to Rich Stoddart, the interim CEO of the company, Goldner has been the heart and soul of the company since joining it more than two decades ago.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) PT Lowered to $100 at Truist Securities
- RPM International (RPM) Appoints Elizabeth F. Whited to its Board
- Genasys (GNSS) Announces General John G. Coburn to Transition to Chairman Emeritus and Chair Strategic Advisory Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!