Full House Resorts (FLL) says expression of interest reflects price that is significantly below recent and past trading
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Full House Resorts (Nasdaq: FLL) acknowledged the expression of interest made publicly this morning by Z Capital Partners. This is the first time that the Company has been made aware of Z Capital’s interest. Its Board of Directors intends to consider the expression of interest in due course.
The Company noted, however, that the expression of interest reflects a price that is significantly below recent and past trading of its stock and well below most expectations for the value of the company. The Company noted, for example, that a recent research report by Roth Capital Partners, taking into consideration the company’s recent developments and significant development opportunities, recommends the stock with a target price of $4.50 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flora Growth Corp (FLGC) Forms JV With Avaria Health and Beauty to Distribute Award-Winning Pain Products Across LATAM
- Pinduoduo (PDD) to promote more young leaders to critical roles
- General Motors (GM) Acquires 25 Percent Stake in Pure Watercraft to Accelerate All-Electric Boating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!