Full House Resorts (FLL) says expression of interest reflects price that is significantly below recent and past trading
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
- Visa (V) Shares Soar on Beat-and-Raise, Analyst Encouraged
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Full House Resorts (Nasdaq: FLL) acknowledged the expression of interest made publicly this morning by Z Capital Partners. This is the first time that the Company has been made aware of Z Capital’s interest. Its Board of Directors intends to consider the expression of interest in due course.
The Company noted, however, that the expression of interest reflects a price that is significantly below recent and past trading of its stock and well below most expectations for the value of the company. The Company noted, for example, that a recent research report by Roth Capital Partners, taking into consideration the company’s recent developments and significant development opportunities, recommends the stock with a target price of $4.50 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Issues Statement Following Announcement That Ontario's Regulated Sports Betting and iGaming Market Will Open to Private Operators on April 4
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Announces Chairman's Letter to the Company's Shareholders
- Virgin Orbit (VORB) Adds Distinguished Spaceflight Engineering Executive Amidst Operations Scale Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!