Flewber Global (FLYF) Announces Proposed IPO
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Flewber Global (NASDAQ: FLYF) has filed for a proposed IPO.
The company describes itself as: "Flewber is a technology powered, private air transportation company. Founded in 2018, as a result of the incorporation of our wholly-owned subsidiary, Flewber Inc., in August 2018, our motto “Simply Private” encapsulates our belief that private air travel no longer needs to be a luxury reserved for only those with the means. Rather, our goal is to make private air travel a passenger-first manner of travel, which can and should be a more inclusive and accessible mode of transportation for a larger addressable market share, made possible through properly applied technology, use of more conveniently located existing infrastructure and operational efficiencies."
Maxim Group LLC and JOSEPH GUNNAR will serve as underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Circul Is Said To Seek New Investors Ahead Of Potential IPO - Bloomberg
- Newell Brands (NWL) Elects Anthony “Tony” Terry to Board of Directors
- Cosmos Health (COSM) Announces Patent Filing for its Obesity and Weight Management Product
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!