FirstEnergy (FE) Misses Q4 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47.
"Our fundamental performance in 2020 was solid, and we continued making progress on our strategic goals. This is a testament to our team's dedication, commitment to customer service, and focus on execution, even in the face of unprecedented challenges," said Steven E. Strah, FirstEnergy's president and acting chief executive officer. "As we move forward, our leadership team is committed to continue taking decisive actions to put our company on the right path, with integrity and transparency. We remain focused on providing reliable service to our customers while delivering operational and safety excellence and strong financial results."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FirstEnergy (FE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Announces John L. Walsh to Retire as President and CEO in June; Roger Perreault to be Named UGI’s President and CEO
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) appoints Mike Tonroe as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!