Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc (FFIE) Announces Proposed Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc (NASDAQ: FFIE) has filed for a share offering by selling stockholders consisting of:
23,691,100 Shares of Class A Common Stock
Up to 173,962,986 Shares of Class A Common Stock Issuable Upon Conversion of the Notes
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric Inc (FFIE) Appoints Matthias Aydt as Global CEO
- Faraday Future Intelligent Electric's (FFIE) Ex-CEO Xuefeng Chen to Resume Prior Role of FF China CEO
- Ming Shing Group Holdings Ltd (MSW) Announces 3.75M Share IPO at $4/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!