FactSet (FDS) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
FactSet (NYSE: FDS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.77 per share, or $3.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 18, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FactSet (FDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- AptarGroup (ATR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 1% Yield
- Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!