Evo Acquisition Corp. (EVOJ) Prices 10.87M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evo Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: EVOJ) announced today that it priced its upsized initial public offering of 10,870,000 units, at $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and will begin trading tomorrow, Tuesday, February 9, 2021, under the ticker symbol “EVOJU.” Each unit consists of one share of the Company’s Class A common stock and one-half of one redeemable warrant, each whole warrant entitling the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, shares of the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “EVOJ” and “EVOJW,” respectively.
The offering is expected to close on Thursday, February 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, it intends to focus its search on companies in the technology and financial sectors, including companies with a nexus to Japan. The Company is led by its Chairman, Michael Lerch, its Chief Executive Officer, Richard Chisholm, and its Chief Financial Officer, Adrian Brindle.
B. Riley Securities, Inc. and SMBC Nikko Securities America, Inc. are acting as book-running managers of the offering. The Company has granted B. Riley Securities, Inc. and SMBC Nikko a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,630,500 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/16: (GFN) (EBET) (LSCC) Higher; (PHX) (EDIT) (SPNE) Lower (more...)
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
- Akoya Biosciences (AKYA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesB. Riley, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!