Evercore (EVR) Declares $0.61 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore (NYSE: EVR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.61 per share, or $2.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 12, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 26, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Evercore (EVR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield