Ethan Allen (ETH) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.5% to $0.21; 4.1% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ethan Allen (NYSE: ETH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 10.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
Farooq Kathwari, Chairman and CEO commented, "We are pleased that our Board made the decision to increase our regular quarterly dividend to $0.21, a 10% increase, due to the continued strengthening of our balance sheet."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Ethan Allen (ETH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canoo Inc. (GOEV) Under SEC Investigation - the Verge, Citing Conf. Call
- Remark Holdings (MARK) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
- Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT) Announces Appointment of Salim Yazji as Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!