Enlight Renewable Energy (ENLT) Announces Proposed IPO
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Enlight Renewable Energy (NASDAQ: ENLT) has filed for a proposed IPO.
The company describes itself as: "We are a global renewable energy platform, founded in 2008 and publicly traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange since 2010. We develop, finance, construct, own and operate utility-scale renewable energy projects. We primarily generate revenue from the sale of electricity produced by our renewable energy facilities, pursuant to long-term PPAs. Our control over the entire project life cycle, from greenfield development to ownership and operations, enables us to deliver strong project returns and rapid growth. Furthermore, we distinguish ourselves through our diverse global presence and multi-technology capabilities, which allow us to strategically optimize our capital allocation between geographies and renewable technologies to deliver highly profitable projects at reduced risk. As of the Approval Date, our global portfolio of utility-scale, renewable energy projects included approximately 17.0 GW of multi-technology generation capacity and approximately 15.3 GWh of energy storage capacity, of which approximately 4.0 GW and approximately 2.1 GWh, respectively, are from Mature Projects."
J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities and Barclays will serve as lead underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intensity Therapeutics (INTS) Announces Downsized 1.78M Share IPO at $4.50/sh
- Movano (MOVE) Prices 4.64M Share Offering at $1.40/sh
- Qualtrics (XM) surges as SAP seeks to sell its stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Barclays, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!