DraftKings (DKNG) Announces Exclusive Derek Jeter NFTs
- S&P 500 ends lower on mixed Fed messages, PCE on deck
- Salesforce lifts annual guidance after Q3 earnings beat expectations; stock jumps
- Economic outlook deteriorates as growth, inflation slows: Fed's Beige Book
- UAW push to organize Tesla (TSLA) and non-union auto sector
- After-hours movers: Salesforce, Snowflake jump on strong results
Ahead of this year's National Baseball Hall of Fame induction ceremony, Autograph will debut the first ever NFTs of Derek Jeter, which will be exclusively available to view on Autograph.io and for sale on DraftKings Marketplace (Nasdaq: DKNG). The upcoming Derek Jeter digital collectibles are the latest addition to Autograph's Preseason Access Collection that has spanned 40 total drops to date and featured elite athletes Tom Brady, Wayne Gretzky, Naomi Osaka and Simone Biles. All prior collections have sold out within minutes, so fans are encouraged to join the queues early for the Derek Jeter Premier edition drops on September 7th and the Signed edition drops on September 9th, both starting at 3pm ET.
"Autograph is excited to enter the world of baseball with Derek Jeter's Preseason Access Collection," said Dillon Rosenblatt, CEO and co-founder of Autograph. "We're thrilled to add even more fans of his and the sport to our ever-growing community of collectors and sports enthusiasts."
Fans and collectors in the U.S. and Canada with a DraftKings account can access DraftKings Marketplace on desktop or mobile either directly through the website or via DraftKings' apps, and there are still several more high-profile athletes to debut NFTs within the Autograph Preseason Access Collection. While the Premier editions will offer thousands of Derek Jeter digital collectibles, the Signed editions will have significantly fewer, with under 300 total in the whole batch. The Derek Jeter Ruby Signed edition will be the most exclusive NFT drop of this collection, with only 12 available. Each owner of a Preseason Access Pass NFT, regardless of edition, will also be granted preferential access to a future NFT drop from Autograph.
"Autograph's team is always thinking about ways to really enhance the fan experience around these NFT drops, which is part of the reason I'm really excited about my partnership with them," said Derek Jeter. "It's great to kick off my first collection of NFTs, and I'm looking forward to what we're currently building for future drops as well."
To view the latest exclusive NFT drops collectors can visit https://www.autograph.io and registered DraftKings customers can visit https://marketplace.draftkings.com/ to explore and transact on DraftKings Marketplace.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Mentioned Positively at Rosenblatt, 'faster custom AI chips'
- BioNano (BNGO) Announces Publication Demonstrating Utility of OGM to Assess Genome Integrity of CRISPR-Edited Cells as Part of Gene Therapy Development
- Union Pacific (UNP) Announces New Phoenix Terminal Connecting Southwest U.S. Markets with International Ports in Southern California
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!