Digital Ally (DGLY) Announces Three 2022 Patents
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), today announces three 2022 patent issuances. These issued patents continue to demonstrate the Company’s commitment to engineering innovative evidence capturing and safety technology for law enforcement, first responders and commercial fleets.
“We are proud to be the patent leader in evidence capture and safety technology,” said Stan Ross, CEO of Digital Ally, adding, “Every day, our engineers and entire staff continue to develop new technology and invest in future R&D that put our customers in the best possible position for safety and security.”
Issued patents include:
- Patent # 11,244,570: (Tracking and Analysis of Drivers within a Fleet of Vehicles) A system for tracking a fleet of vehicles and analyzing a driver associated with the fleet of vehicles.
- Patent # 11,290,693 (System for Automatically Triggering a Video): System, method, and media for providing automatic recording of an event.
- Patent # 11,310,399 (Portable Video and Imaging System): A portable video and imaging system includes a camera for capturing video of an event, and a video recording device for recording the captured video of the event.
To learn more about each patent, search the USPTO by clicking here and entering the patent number. To learn more about Digital Ally innovations, please visit our patents page:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Reports Q2 EPS of ($0.43)
- Seagen Statement on Outcome of Daiichi Sankyo Arbitration
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV) Appoints Jesse Fittipaldi as Interim CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!