DBG (DBGI) Enters LOI to Acquire Stateside
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DBG, Inc (NASDAQ: DBGI) announced that it has signed a non-binding letter of intent to acquire Stateside, a privately-owned global elevated basics brand.
- The parties intend to enter into a binding agreement within the next thirty days, with the closing envisaged in the third quarter of 2021. DGB expects to fund the acquisition with a combination of cash and equity to provide the Company the optimum financial flexibility in the future. Completion of the transaction is subject to customary conditions, including but not limited to the following key conditions:
- Execution of the Definitive Agreement;
- Completion of mutually satisfactory due diligence; and
- Receipt of all required regulatory, corporate and third party approvals.
Accordingly, there can be no assurance that a definitive agreement will be entered into or that the proposed transaction will be consummated.
"We are very excited to take the first steps towards the addition of Stateside to the DBG family. DBG believes there is a significant opportunity to increase the brand's direct-to-consumer channel, given that the brand is primarily a wholesale brand currently. Additionally, we believe that we can increase the brand awareness and customer reach to drive meaningful short and long-term revenue," said Laura Dowling, DBG's Chief Marketing Officer.
"The acquisition of Stateside is validation of our recent IPO and our vision and strategy to grow our brand portfolio, revenue and cash flow through acquisitions. We believe the Stateside brand will increase DBG's 2021 revenue while also driving near and long-term shareholder value," said Hil Davis, DBG's Chief Executive Officer."
"We are proud to sign the letter of intent to join DBG, a company that is modernizing the holding company model" said Moise Emiques. "Their direct-to-consumer and marketing expertise will allow us to focus even more on developing and expanding our product offering."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Acquires Kemp for $258M in Cash
- Nextdoor updates full year 2021 and 2022 guidance (KVSB)
- PAR Technology (PAR) Validated by the Toast (TOST) IPO, Cheaper with Recent Equity Raise - Craig-Hallum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!