Credit Acceptance (CACC) approves additional two million share buyback
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Acceptance (NASDAQ: CACC) disclosed:
On September 28, 2021, the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Credit Acceptance Corporation (the “Company”) authorized the repurchase of up to two million shares of the Company’s common stock in addition to the Board’s prior authorizations. The additional shares may be repurchased from time to time in the open market, through privately negotiated transactions, through block trades, pursuant to trading plans adopted in accordance with Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or otherwise. The authorization does not have a specified expiration date. Accordingly, unless terminated earlier by resolution of the Board, the share repurchase program will expire when the Company has repurchased all shares authorized for repurchase thereunder.
As of September 28, 2021, there were 305,863 shares remaining under the prior repurchase authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Announces Up to $1B Share Buyback
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Appoints Harry C. Curtis to its Board
- Amazon-owned Twitch says source code exposed in last week's data breach
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!