Creatd (CRTD) Prices 750K Share Public Offering of Common Stock at $3.40/sh
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), the parent company of Vocal, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 750,000 shares of its common stock, at a public offering price of $3.40 per share, for a total offering size of approximately $2.6 million. The offering is expected to close on June 21, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Creatd granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 112,500 shares of its common stock on the same terms and conditions.
The Company anticipates the aggregate net proceeds from the offering will be approximately $2.4 million, after underwriting discounts and commissions. Creatd intends to use the net proceeds it receives for general corporate purposes.
The Benchmark Company, LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The shares of common stock described above are being offered by Creatd, Inc. pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-250982) that became effective with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 23, 2021, the base prospectus contained therein, and the accompanying prospectus supplement. A preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to and describing the terms of the offering has been filed, and a final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering will be filed with the SEC. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in the registration statement, the final prospectus supplement, and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC for more complete information about the Company and this offering. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained, when available, on the SEC's website at sec.gov or by contacting The Benchmark Company, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 150 East 58th Street, 17th floor, New York, NY 10155, by telephone at (212) 312-6700, or by email at email@example.com.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. (ZI) Announces 20M Share Secondary Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Live Ventures (LIVE) Denies All SEC Allegations and Will Vigorously Defend Itself in Court
- Restaurant Brands (QSR) Announces Receipt of Exchange Notice, Intent to Use Common Shares to Satisfy Exchange and Commencement of Secondary Offering of Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesThe Benchmark Company, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!