Cousins Properties (CUZ) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 12, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 2, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cousins Properties (CUZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- United Bankshares (UBSI) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- First American Financial (FAF) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!