Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Announces CFO Brian Swartz to Depart August 14th
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) announced today that Brian Swartz, Chief Financial Officer (CFO), will leave the company effective Aug. 14 to pursue another opportunity. The company is launching a search for a successor. In the meantime, Trish Coughlin, Cornerstone’s Chief Accounting Officer since January 2019, will serve as interim CFO. Coughlin brings more than 25 years of experience to her new role with previous finance positions at Workday, Goldman Sachs and Co., Honeywell and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
“I have quickly come to appreciate Brian’s intelligence, tenacity and strategic thinking and will miss his partnership. We are grateful for his significant contribution to Cornerstone and wish him well in this next phase of his professional journey,” said Phil Saunders, Chief Executive Officer, Cornerstone. “I am also looking forward to my first quarterly earnings call next month and discussing our company’s future.”
“I am thankful to our board of directors, Phil and the entire Cornerstone team for an incredible four years,” said Brian Swartz, Chief Financial Officer, Cornerstone. “Although I am excited about the new opportunity I am pursuing, the decision was especially difficult for me to make now because of the confidence I have in Cornerstone’s ability under Phil’s leadership to execute and capitalize on its market opportunity.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Names New CFO
- Costar Group (CSGP) Reports Acquisition of Homes.com for $156M from Dominion Enterprises
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives EC Approval for Opdivo in Combination with Cabometyx as First-Line Treatment for Patients with Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!