Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share, or $0.16 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 20, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 9, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 8, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Service Corp (SCI) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; Raises Buyback Program to $500M
- Columbus McKinnon Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2021 Conference Call and Webcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!