Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Confirms SEC Investigation
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clover Health Investments (NASDAQ: CLOV) said ollowing the publication of an article by Hindenburg Research on February 4, 2021, concerning the recently completed business combination of Clover Health Investments, Corp., the Company received a letter from the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) indicating that it is conducting an investigation and requesting document and data preservation for the period from January 1, 2020, to the present, relating to certain matters that are referenced in the article. The Company intends to cooperate with the SEC’s investigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI) Annonuces Laurie R. Beyer to Board
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say