ChargePoint (CHPT) and Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (SBE) Close Business Combination
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ChargePoint, Inc. (the “Company” or “ChargePoint”), a leading electric vehicle (“EV”) charging network, and Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation (“Switchback”), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company with a strategic focus on the energy value chain, today announced that the two companies have completed their business combination (the “Business Combination”). The Business Combination was approved by Switchback stockholders on February 25, 2021. The New York Stock Exchange ticker symbols for the shares of common stock and the warrants of the combined company, renamed ChargePoint Holdings, Inc., are expected to be changed to “CHPT” (NYSE: CHPT) and “CHPT.WS” respectively, beginning on March 1, 2021.
ChargePoint is creating the new fueling network to move all people and goods on electricity. Since 2007, ChargePoint has been committed to making it easy for businesses and drivers to go electric with one of the largest EV charging networks and most complete portfolio of charging solutions available today. ChargePoint’s cloud subscription platform and software-defined charging hardware are designed to include options for every charging scenario from home and multifamily to workplace, parking, hospitality, retail and transport fleets of all types. Today, one ChargePoint account provides access to hundreds-of-thousands of places to charge in North America and Europe. To date, more than 88 million charging sessions have been delivered, with drivers plugging into the ChargePoint network approximately every two seconds. For more information, visit the ChargePoint pressroom, the ChargePoint Investor Relations site, or contact ChargePoint’s North American or European press offices or Investor Relations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon-backed home tech startup SmartRent to go public in over $2 billion SPAC deal
- USD Partners LP (USDP) Announces Quarterly Distribution Increase, Full-Year Distribution Guidance
- Quidel Corp (QDEL) Signs Retail Distribution Agreement to Increase Access to At-Home COVID-19 Testing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!