Cardtronics (CATM) Appoints Mark Rossi as Chairman
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cardtronics plc (Nasdaq: CATM) (“Cardtronics” or the “Company”), the world’s largest ATM owner/operator, today announced that Mark Rossi has been appointed as Chairman of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Rossi succeeds Dennis Lynch, who has stepped down as Chairman and as a member of the Cardtronics Board of Directors.
Mr. Lynch’s decision to step down, which is fully supported by the Cardtronics Board, is not due to any disagreements with the Company and is in order to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, in light of Mr. Lynch’s other board services.
Mr. Rossi commented, “I am honored to be the next Chairman of the Board as we continue to build on Cardtronics’ positive momentum to enhance shareholder value with an unmatched platform of conveniently located ATM assets. On behalf of the entire Board, we thank Dennis for his leadership, years of service and contributions to Cardtronics.”
About Mark Rossi
Mr. Rossi has served as a director of Cardtronics since November 2010. He is a founder and Senior Managing Director of Cornerstone Equity Investors, L.L.C. (‘‘Cornerstone’’), a Connecticut-based private equity firm with a particular emphasis on technology and telecommunications, health care services and products and business services. Prior to the formation of Cornerstone in 1996, Mr. Rossi was President of Prudential Equity Investors, Inc., the private equity arm of Prudential Insurance Company of America. Mr. Rossi’s industry focus is on business services and technology companies. He is a member of the board of directors of several companies and previously served as Chair of the Board of Directors of Maxwell Technologies Inc. After graduating with highest honors from Saint Vincent College in 1978 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, Mr. Rossi earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the J.L. Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- iMedia Brands (IMBI) Appoints Monty Wageman as Chief Financial Officer
- HempFusion Wellness Inc. (CBDHF) Promotes Maria Leal to Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!