Cardtronics (CATM) Appoints Mark Rossi as Chairman
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cardtronics plc (Nasdaq: CATM) (“Cardtronics” or the “Company”), the world’s largest ATM owner/operator, today announced that Mark Rossi has been appointed as Chairman of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Rossi succeeds Dennis Lynch, who has stepped down as Chairman and as a member of the Cardtronics Board of Directors.
Mr. Lynch’s decision to step down, which is fully supported by the Cardtronics Board, is not due to any disagreements with the Company and is in order to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, in light of Mr. Lynch’s other board services.
Mr. Rossi commented, “I am honored to be the next Chairman of the Board as we continue to build on Cardtronics’ positive momentum to enhance shareholder value with an unmatched platform of conveniently located ATM assets. On behalf of the entire Board, we thank Dennis for his leadership, years of service and contributions to Cardtronics.”
About Mark Rossi
Mr. Rossi has served as a director of Cardtronics since November 2010. He is a founder and Senior Managing Director of Cornerstone Equity Investors, L.L.C. (‘‘Cornerstone’’), a Connecticut-based private equity firm with a particular emphasis on technology and telecommunications, health care services and products and business services. Prior to the formation of Cornerstone in 1996, Mr. Rossi was President of Prudential Equity Investors, Inc., the private equity arm of Prudential Insurance Company of America. Mr. Rossi’s industry focus is on business services and technology companies. He is a member of the board of directors of several companies and previously served as Chair of the Board of Directors of Maxwell Technologies Inc. After graduating with highest honors from Saint Vincent College in 1978 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics, Mr. Rossi earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the J.L. Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Rollins (ROL) announces Julie Bimmerman was appointed as Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
- Treehouse Foods (THS) Announces Gary D. Smith To Retire From Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!