Calyxt (CLXT) COO to Depart
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Calyxt (NASDAQ: CLXT) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On December 1, 2017, Calyxt, Inc. (the “Company”) and Feng Zhang, Ph.D., the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, announced that Dr. Zhang’s employment with the Company has terminated, effective as of December 1, 2017, to allow Dr. Zhang to pursue a career in academics. Dan Voytas, Ph.D., the Company’s Chief Scientific Officer, will manage the Company’s scientific operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labcorp (LH) Quickly Falls to Low, Down 4.8%
- China Green Agriculture (CGA) Receives NYSE Notice Regarding Late Form 10-Q Filing
- COMSovereign Holding (COMS) Receives Approval for Continued Nasdaq Listing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!